IAR Embedded Workbench for Eclipse
Or go directly to the list of available targets.
- 2016-08-08: Eclipse Neon is now supported.
- 2016-06-20: IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM 7.70.x is released. No plugin update is needed.
- 2015-12-21: Support for Embedded Workbench for RL78 2.x, Embedded Workbench for V850 4.x and Embedded Workbench for STM8 2.x is now available.
- 2015-11-03: The ST-LINK debug probe is now supported.
- 2015-11-03: Eclipse Mars is now supported.
- 2015-06-01: Java 6 is no longer supported. IAR Eclipse plugins
require Java 7 or later.
- 2015-03-30: Support for Embedded Workbench for MSP430 6.20.x is now
- 2015-03-30: Support for Embedded Workbench for ARM 7.40.x is now
available. This update includes support for C-RUN and C-STAT.
- 2015-03-02: The ARM 6.50.x branch is now inactive. It will be
kept for compatibility, but will receive fixes for critical bugs
- 2015-02-27: All Renesas-update sites now require Eclipse Juno
SR2 or later (4.2.1).
- 2014-12-08: Support for Embedded Workbench for ARM 7.30.x is now
available. This update includes support for IAR Information
Center and I-jet Trace.
- 2014-09-23: IAR Plugin
Manager is now available. The IAR Plugin Manager is a tool
which simplifies installation and configuration of IAR toolchain
plugins. It can be installed into any Eclipse (version 3.7.2 or
later), and will automatically download and install necessary
IAR toolchain plugins.
- 2014-09-23: Support for Embedded Workbench for RH850 1.10 is now
- Older news
For more information about IAR Embedded Workbench for Eclipse,
- Eclipse. Download
Eclipse. We recommend using the latest available Eclipse
- IAR Embedded Workbench (the IAR Eclipse plugins do not include the compiler or debugger itself).
- Java Runtime Environment, version 8 or later. Download Java.