IAR Embedded Workbench for Eclipse
- 2014-09-23: IAR Plugin
Manager is now available. The IAR Plugin Manager is a tool
which simplifies installation and configuration of IAR toolchain
plugins. It can be installed into any Eclipse (version 3.7.2 or
later), and will automatically download and install necessary IAR
- 2014-09-23: Support for RH850 1.10 is now available.
- 2014-07-08: Eclipse Luna is now fully supported.
- 2014-06-05: Support for EWARM 7.20.x is now available. Note
that this does NOT include support for C-RUN. See below for
links to update sites, zip files, release notes, and list of known
To install IAR Embedded Workbench for Eclipse, choose
Help>Install New Software and use the update site below that
matches your IAR Embedded Workbench and Eclipse versions.
- Eclipse. Download Eclipse.
- IAR Embedded Workbench (the IAR Eclipse plugins do not include the compiler or debugger itself).
- Java Runtime Environment, version 6 or later. Download Java.
For more information about IAR Embedded Workbench for Eclipse,