IAR Embedded Workbench for Eclipse
Or go directly to the list of available targets.
- 2015-11-03: The ST-LINK debug probe is now supported.
- 2015-11-03: Eclipse Mars is now supported.
- 2015-06-01: Java 6 is no longer supported. IAR Eclipse plugins
require Java 7 or later.
- 2015-03-30: Support for MSP430 6.20.x is now
- 2015-03-30: Support for EWARM 7.40.x is now
available. This update includes support for C-RUN and C-STAT.
- 2015-03-02: The ARM 6.50.x branch is now inactive. It will be
kept for compatibility, but will receive fixes for critical bugs
- 2015-02-27: All Renesas-update sites now require Eclipse Juno
SR2 or later (4.2.1).
- 2014-12-08: Support for EWARM 7.30.x is now
available. This update includes support for IAR Information
Center and I-jet Trace.
- 2014-09-23: IAR Plugin
Manager is now available. The IAR Plugin Manager is a tool
which simplifies installation and configuration of IAR toolchain
plugins. It can be installed into any Eclipse (version 3.7.2 or
later), and will automatically download and install necessary
IAR toolchain plugins.
- 2014-09-23: Support for EWRH850 1.10 is now
- 2014-07-08: Eclipse Luna is now fully supported.
- Older news
For more information about IAR Embedded Workbench for Eclipse,
- Eclipse. Download
Eclipse. We recommend using the latest available Eclipse
- IAR Embedded Workbench (the IAR Eclipse plugins do not include the compiler or debugger itself).
- Java Runtime Environment, version 7 or later. Download Java.